Friday, September 25, 2009

Argument for fun

I was watching the sitcom Complete Savages i think it was either the episode on the crazy turkey which ran loose and was chasing everyone or the episode in which the Savage boys wanted to pull a prank in school. In the episode the boys were arguing about the right synonym for zombies, the ones suggested were The living dead, The damned and The undead, all these words have been used to describe zombies, this means they were all right and they knew it yet they continued arguing. I liked this episode because it was very funny and also because it reminded me of the days i was in high school, one of my roommates used to have arguments with me almost every day, we argued to pass time, some times he was right and i knew it but i kept arguing for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment